Okay. I re-did this dresser during the summer and I must say that I am quite pleased with how it turned out. Obviously, we had to replace a couple pieces of wood, but for the most part, it was an easy DIY project. It took me about two days.
As for the knobs, I ordered the nautical themed knobs from Amazon and the top two were original to the dresser. I just wrapped them in twine that I purchased from Michaels craft store.
I tried my best to take good pictures of it for you guys, but the lighting just wasn’t filtering into the kids room. They have one tiny window to let in light and I rearranged this dresser all over their room to capture the best lighting I could. That’s life as an amateur photographer who tries to work with natural lighting!
Alright, I’m off to the kitchen to start prepping for dinner tonight. The kids will be waking up from their nap any minute. —Scratch that. I hear their little footsteps prancing around upstairs. They’re up!